Robyn (wuh!)


ROBYN – konichiwa bitches (Konichiwa Records)

You wanna rumble in my jungle ? i’ll take you on
Stampede yur rumpa and send you home
You wanna rumble in space ? i’ll put my lazer on stun
And on the northpole i’ll ice you, son.

Yi wanna thrilla in my nila / you be killa bee stung
Wanna taste the vanilla ? Better watch your tongue

‘cause i’ll hammer your toe like a pediatrician
saw you in half like i’m a magician
tear you down like i’m in demolition
count you out like a mathematician

i’m so very hot that when i rob your mansion
you ain’t callin na cops you call the firestation

‘cause my flavour’s so sweet you be zoom-zoom-zoom
don’t even get me started on my bada-boom-boom
one left / one right / that’s how i organize them
you know i fill my cups no need to supersize them

right now y’re probably thinking how she gets in 'em jeans ?
Well i’m
gifted all natural and bursting the seems

aha
konichiwa bitches aha aha konichiwa bitches

Don’t i look tasty like a french bon-bon?
Even more sweeter than a cherrybomb?
Coming with the postman like i’m a mailbomb (aha)
Coming in yur mouth make y say yum-yum


Hit the gong-gong / bring the sumos on (aha) (aha)
I’m a kick ass all the way to Hong-Kong
Make their balls bounce like a game of ping-pong
Konichiwa bitches from Beijing to Saigon.

Got nothing on me ‘cause you know yi’s a bum
Dum didi-dum didi-didi dum dum
Check the scenario : i’m a-burstn y’ ear-drum
And leave yur heads ringin’ with a ringa ding-dong

Busy on the mic since the day i was
(what?) born
Check out my style it’s the Raka (what?) Moan
Shine is on me like dog on a (what?) bone
Fight the power, put myself on the throne

You know when
she is getting heavy like it weighs a ton (aha)
I will run you down like a marathon
Tape you up good, put you in the trunk
C U next Tuesday / you is a punk – tadaaa!

Aucun commentaire: